ARNETTE has the objective to increase its global presence, establishing itself as the main-stream street-style, sustainable and positive brand for generation z. This project has tried to keep the brand promises and be focused on the target group of the brand.
It came up that people were often confused when it came to purchase ARNETTE products. Driving users to the ARNETTE e-commerce website has been therefore a key-point in the brand communication. Having an online space where we can tell and describe the collections in greater depth and allows the brand to give the consumer a clearer picture of who is ARNETTE, what is ARNETTE doing and which are the values that inspire and guide ARNETTE.
A part of UX design team
Team Members: (Yourino, Kristi, Sladjan, Hourieh)
Pen & paper
We have started with a highly intense desk research about the user target, brands objectives and competitors. Here are some of the results
- Gen z are over 40% out of all consumer shopping, but Goal-oriented and don’t surf the web aimlessly. So they sometimes visit ecommerce websites in order to just build a wish lists.
- 82% trust a company more if it shows images of real customers in its advertising.
- 72% more likely to buy from a company that contributes to social causes.
- 73% have willing to pay up to 10% more for sustainability, and 56% might return/exchange a gift which is not sustainable!
After conducting user interviews with 5 users from the target group, Gen Z, we in order to test our primary result.
Based on the ultimate results, we created 3 final personas.
• The materials are important to mention.
• Chatbot should be with some options to choose.
• Review basically would be done in extreme situation.
• Terms that describe the product should be clear.
• People have doubt about the truth of sustainability.
• Easy to see Delivery time & Prices
• Monthly paying method is not likeable
• Current packaging is likable
• Customization & Virtual Mirror options were really appreciated